Due to international travel restrictions and coronavirus COVID-19 concerns marinebid.com in conjunction with Henderson Auctions has decided to extend the Seacor vessel auction dates as shown below. This will allow those international customers who wish to come to the United States for vessel inspection the additional time to do so. Also, a Seacor Marine health questionnaire must be filled out before previewing the vessels located in Morgan City, La.
Bidding opens: Monday, March 23rd at 9am CST
Bidding closes: Thursday, May 7th starting at 1pm CST
We appreciate all our customers and we look forward to your participation in the
Seacor Crew Vessel Online Only Auction.
May 7th, 2020 Auction Terms & Conditions
1) A $1000.00 deposit is required to bid in the Seacor Vessel Auction (May 7th, 2020).
All major credit cards, wire transfers and business checks are accepted for your
All bidders will be refunded 24 hours after the auction closes.
The winning bidders deposit will be deducted from the hammer price.
2) The winning bidders must complete, sign and return the attached sample MOA within
24 hours of the auction closing (pages 12-19).
3) Sales of all vessels in the Seacor Vessel Auction (May 7th, 2020) are subject to the
approval of the Executive Board of Seacor Marine.
5) Closing upon acceptance of winning bid by Seacor Marine Executive Board with payment in full in immediately available funds due at that time.
6) Buyer’s Premium: 3% of the total hammer price on each vessel sold.
7) This online only auction opens on Monday, March 23rd at 9am CST, bidding closes on
Thursday, May 7th at 1pm CST.
8) Preview is by appointment only with a 24 hour advance notice.
Contact: Charlie Beiza Mobile +1-985-637-3990 Mobile or +1-985-858-6464 Direct Line
A completed health questionnaire must be filled out/emailed to preview vessels (page 20).
Vessels located at the Seacor marina in Morgan City, Louisiana USA.
9) Buyer is responsible for the recertification of any USGS vessels.
Disclaimer: marinebid offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or
warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessels.
All vessels are sold “As Is, Where Is.” marinebid highly recommends that every potential
purchaser inspect or arrange a surveyor or representative on their behalf to inspect the
vessel prior to bidding.
Buyer's Guide Link >> https://cld.bz/h0j1hyu
email: firstname.lastname@example.org for wire transfer instructions.