"BEVERLY JANE" YACHT, Welded Steel Vessel, Built 2007, 65'x20'x5' Square Stern and Semi-Flat Bottom, Forward water tank/collision bulkhead, forepeak storage compartment, (1) Master Cabin, (1) Head, (1) Main Propulsion GM 8V71 Engine w/Electric start, Twin Disc Hyd. Reduction Reversing Gear Turning a 4 inch shaft and 54x46 Bronze Four Bladed Wheel, Kubota 4 Cyl Dsl Engine, 5000 Gallons of diesel on board, Redfox marine sewage system, 40 gallon water heater, (1) Galley w/stove, fridge freezer, wheelhouse fitted with 24 inch stainless steel wheel and Morse engine controls, IC-M422 VHF Radio, Garmin Striker 7 GPS, Captain's chair, constructed on the design of a GOM shrimp trawler.
Located in Lake Charles, preview is by appt or a general preview is available on Tuesday, May 26th from 10am-2pm.
Call Craig Cancienne at 225-431-0543 to set up an appt. if you need an additional day.
View a Video at the Link Below:
Download Video Here >
Terms & Conditions:
- The marinebid.com registration process is a two part process. The first step is registering with marinebid.com, the credit card you register with is only validated and not kept on file for any reason. If you are the winning bidder, your credit card will NOT be charged for your purchases.
- The second registration process is “auction specific”, you must get approved for each auction. The email and password you registered with is always going to be your log-in and password for each auction but you must be approved for each auction that you want to participate in.
- Payments on construction equipment, support equipment is due within 24 hours of the auction, please call 800-850-2252 or 225-686-2252 to pay by a major credit card (a link will be sent to your email), business check or wire transfer. Cash payments are generally accepted at auction locations but in some circumstances may not be available.
- Payments on vessels are auction specific, ranging from a 14-45 day closing; see the auction terms for each auction.
- When entering auction sites you do this at your own risk, previewing items is auction specific; see each auction for preview and viewing details.
- All items are sold “as is, where is” with no guarantees or warranties.
- Buyers are responsible for all freight, handling costs, and taxes where applicable.
- 10% Buyer's Premium added to the final hammer price.