General Auction Terms for marinebid.com
- The marinebid.com registration process is a two part process. The first step is registering with marinebid.com, the credit card you register with is only validated and not kept on file for any reason. If you are the winning bidder, your credit card will NOT be charged for your purchases.
- The second registration process is “auction specific”, you must get approved for each auction. The email and password you registered with is always going to be your log-in and password for each auction but you must be approved for each auction that you want to participate in.
- Payments on construction equipment, support equipment is due within 24 hours of the auction, please call 800-850-2252 or 225-686-2252 to pay by a major credit card (a link will be sent to your email), business check or wire transfer. Cash payments are generally accepted at auction locations but in some circumstances may not be available.
- Payments on vessels are auction specific, ranging from a 14-45 day closing; see the auction terms for each auction.
- When entering auction sites you do this at your own risk, previewing items is auction specific; see each auction for preview and viewing details.
- All items are sold “as is, where is” with no guarantees or warranties.
- Buyers are responsible for all freight, handling costs, and taxes where applicable.
- A buyer’s premium is charged on all auctions which are auction specific: see the auction terms for each auction.